Hamza Demolition proudly provided and completed services for Mosaico Housing in Burnaby, BC to their full satisfaction. We completed the project on time, on budget and on value.
Our end-goal is not simply to complete the project, it is to achieve absolute client satisfaction.
- Remove and dispose existing stucco cladding, wood siding and trim, paper, flashing, plywood sheathing at exterior walls.
- Remove and dispose existing wood guard rails, soffit panels, gypsum boards, batt insulation deck guard walls, framing, deck boards at the decks.
- Remove and dispose existing concrete topping, deck membrane, sheathing, and sleepers at the decks.
- Remove and dispose existing wood stair guards, fences, wood stairs, soft landscape, decks at the parkade roof decks.
- Remove and dispose existing concrete topping and membrane at the parkade roof decks.
- Remove and dispose existing walkway guard walls, framing, stucco soffits, cladding at downstand beams, wood stairs at the walkways.
- Remove and dispose existing concrete topping, membrane, sheathing, and sleepers at the walkways.
- Remove and save aside handrails and dispose existing/vinyl soffits, wood stairs, concrete topping at landings at the Exit Stair Wall.
- Remove and dispose existing concrete slab on grade, timber retaining walls, fence, and sheds.
- Install 18’’ x 18’’ x 1 5/8’’ concrete pavers on adjustable height paver pedestal system at the walkway, North Side Patio, Stair Landings, and the Parkade.